|1. Any Items not in stock when an ordered is received
will automatically go on back order & shipped as soon as available,
unless we are advised otherwise.
2. All terms, Condition and warranties implied or expressed made
by Cool New.or its servants, agents or otherwise relating to
the quality and/or fitness for the purpose of the goods or any of
the goods are excluded.
3. If the buyer considers that any goods supplied are faulty, or
not as ordered, we must receive written notice within three working
days of receipt or no refund or replacement will be offered. Where
damage appears to have been sustained in transit, good must be signed
for as such and all packing material kept as evidence.
4. Any item proved to our satisfaction to be faulty by reason of
defective material or workmanship will be replaced or the cost thereof
refunded. Goods supplied correctly & returned for credit are
subject to a handling charge of 20%, repackaging costs may also
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all returned
products are packed to a good standard so as not to get damaged
in transit. Refunds will not be made it the goods are damage in
this way on return.
6. Refunds of carriage costs if applicable, on return items will
be limited to the amount that we would incur in sending the item.
7. Returned special order items are returnable with a handling
charge of 50%, repackaging costs may also be applied.
8. In the event of any breach of this contract by Cool New.
the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages. Under no
circumstances shall the limit of liability by Cool New.exceed
the price of the goods.
9. Other than specified in these terms and condition, we will accept
no liability for direct, consequential, or any other loss arising
from the supply by Cool New ltd of any goods.
10. Risk of goods passes to the customer at point of delivery,
all goods despatched remain the property of Cool New.until full
and final payment is made.
11. Goods are invoiced at the prices ruling at date of despatched,
which are subject to change without notice.
12. These terms and conditions will supersede ant other sought
to be imposed by a purchaser or third party.
13. This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales, and
all disputes arising out of the contract shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. By purchasing from Cool New.all terms and conditions are
agreed to by the purchaser.